Leave Your Car, Leave Your Worries!
Safe, Secure Parking and Complete Auto Service While you are Away…
10 reasons why to park at Thrifty Boston Logan Airport Parking (BOS):
- Our airport parking BOS lot is secured, fenced, paved, and lighted.
- Free 24-hour shuttle service and we handle the luggage.
- We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Your car can be fully serviced while you are away. You are never without your car when you need it!
- Complete auto service, not just a “quick lube.” Services available include Tune-ups, Brake Service, Transmission Service, Front End Alignment, Radiator Flush, A/C Servicing, and much more.
- Auto appearance detailing also available. Everything from exterior car wash to full detailing including engine cleaning.
- Your choice of loyalty programs: earn airline miles from our many airlines partners or join our national Gold Points Awards program.
- We have over 30 years of experience in the airport parking business.
- Airport parking space and auto servicing can be reserved, and it is guaranteed! Via phone, visit our website online.
- Alaska/Horizon Airlines electronic ticket kiosk available in rental office.
You are more than welcome to arrive to our Thrifty Parking at Logan Airport, leave your car in the best parking lot you can find at BOS and we will take over the rest!
Thrifty Parking – Logan Airport
If you’re planning a trip out of town now is the time reserve your New York airport parking and shuttle service. Book securely online to get special Web only rates and save yourself hassle, time and money trying to find last minute long term parking at the John F. Kennedy Airport.
Choose your preferred airport parking location:
At JFK there are many preflight airport parking companies. Our recommendation will be to stick with the big players in the market. The time showed they are much more organized, their shuttles are always on time and they just simply knows how to get the job done. Some of the big airport parking companies at JFK airport are: SmartPark JFK, The Parking Spot, Airpark and U-Save JFK.
Reserve your airport parking now:
- Price Lock, if you pre-ordered your parking the price can never be changed. No one will ask you to add extra money in the parking lot itself.
- Beat the rush, skip the line and have a space waiting for when you arrive at our New York locations.
- By reserving your airport parking online you can be sure your car is located in a secure and well preserved lot. Piece in mind is quite important while going on a vocation.
Make your guaranteed airport parking reservation for the JFK Airport in advance. Remember, if something comes up you can always change or cancel your reservation later and online in just a few clicks.
JFK Airport Parking
Long term parking is often associated with Airport Parking, and can be a major hassle if not planned in advance. At Preflight.us we provide an easy-to-use solution to quickly secure long term parking while saving money at the same time.
If not pre-scheduled, long term parking may end up becoming very expensive for travelers. For example, using Preflight.us for long term parking at O’Hare Airport in Chicago can save visitors close to 45% of regular airport long term parking rates! At Airport Preflight Parking, we show you the different rates and savings of each lot, and put your long term parking choice directly in your hands! Also, with each entry of your email address, you are registered to win free long term parking!
Long term parking is also tough, especially during holidays. Pre-registration into lots not only saves money, but saves time and worry. Many airports do not directly partake in pre-registration for long term parking, one more reason to plan ahead.
Parking at a professional facility will also help to cutback the risk of vandalism and theft, a common occurrence for cars that have been left standing for extended periods of time. Using a professional service ensures the safety of you, and also your vehicle. All Preflight.us locations offer free shuttle service to and from the airports.
Book your long term airport parking today!
Airport Long Term Parking
Raleigh-Durham International Airport has more than 15,600 public preflight parking spaces. There are four Park and Ride lots with courtesy bus service directly to the terminals. Four of five levels of a new 2,700-space parking deck are now open across from Terminal A. All four levels are charged at the daily rate of $6 per day. Included in our parking section on this site is detailed information about availability, shuttles, costs, and future plans for expansion as well as a map of RDU.
Daily maximum charges for a 24-hour period are:
Hourly lots: $18
Park and Ride lots 1 and 2: $4
Park and Ride lots 3 and 4: $3
RDU Parking rates:
Based on time of entry until time of payment
Not prorated based on delays
Calculated at a rate of $1.00 per hour up to the 24-hour maximum
Based on increments (65 minutes = $2.00)
RDU Payment Methods:
Cash, traveler’s checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diner’s Club; No personal checks.
RDU Parking Tips:
- Allow plenty of time
- Park and Ride courtesy buses run from 5 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. daily
- Follow the electronic signs to available parking
- There is no maximum number of days to park in lots
- To pick up a friend, use the Hourly parking lots – not the curb
- All parking lots are well-lit and open at all times when space is available
- Entrance to the new parking deck and Terminal A parking is located BEFORE the terminal
Preflight Parking RDU
The confusing thing about parking at LAX airport is the majority of parking providers. There are more than 10 companies offering coupons, parking deals and claiming to offer the best parking rates. They are all trying to convince you aggressively why you should leave your car in their parking lot. Some of the leading airport parking provides such as: Park ’N Fly LAX, Premier Parking LAX, Easy Park LAX, The Parking Spot LAX and Valet Parking LAX work around this air port which makes the competition very aggressive . Even so, you should not get confused! here are some useful tips that will get you right on track:
10 Tips to find the best Parking at LAX airport
- Verify your departure and arrive back dates.
- Confirm you can take your car with you and that this option is the best practice.
- Go online and start comparing parking deals – We advise to visit the official parking company website.
- Once found a reasonable price, at lax the average parking rate is around $8.99 try to type the company name with the work coupon. You might be able to find a discount.
- If you have an electric car make sure the parking lot you chose have charging stations.
- Parking is not just parking, many parking service providers offer special “treatments” to your car, such as wash and detailing, pet boarding, valet parking, covered parking and even dry cleaning. Please notice those services are usually given in EXTRA cost.
- Absolutely all airport parking companies provide you with a bus or a shuttle to the terminals.
- You should check the distance of the parking provider you chose from the airport. So you will be able estimate how much time it take you to get into the airport.
- Always get to the road 4-5 hours before your flight, you can never know what surprises you can encounter (heavy traffic for example).
- Once arriving back, always check your car for pumps and new scratches.
Parking at LAX
We hope these tips will help you in finding a cheap parking at lax airport, for support you can always call us and we will be happy to assist you.